You will need:
- Warm but old clothes, appropriate for the weather conditions
- Sturdy footwear. Steel toe caps are ideal but fret not if you don’t have any, sturdy walking boots will do nicely or we can always lend you something!
- A packed lunch
- Enthusiasm and energy to get out there!
We will provide:
- Transport to and from site
- Tea, coffee and biscuits
- All tools, training and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Trained task leaders (both LBS staff and SNCV leaders)
- A challenge!
Tasks are run on the following days:
Volunteer Task Programme 2018
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – volunteering around the borough
- Wednesdays – volunteer days at Sutton Ecology Centre.
- Monthly – task days at Sutton Ecology Centre on Sundays.
Ready to volunteer?
You can find out more on our volunteering page.
Feel free to have a chat by dropping us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.