We love to hear from people interested in local nature conservation and the work of Sutton Nature Conservation Volunteers. If you have a question or something you want to share with us be sure to get in touch!
How to get to the Sutton Ecology Centre
- Take Thameslink or Southern Trains to Charshalton station.
- The ecology centre is 5 minutes’ walk from the station and signposted.
- The 127 (Purley – Tooting) and 157 (Morden – Crystal Palace) stop at the end of North Street.
- The 407 (Caterham – Sutton) stops on Pound Street.
- Access is from the B277 (North Street) off the A232 (Carshalton Road / Pound Street).
- Limited on street parking available on Honeywood walk. Car park facilities avilable in the village.